Thursday, October 22, 2009

DPS Advice

I just read this off of Digital Photography School - http://digital-photography-school.com/do-you-have-too-much-camera-gear

1. Keep a list of what you use and don’t use during a photo shoot.

At the Bovaird photoshoot I used (plus my 50mm and 18-55mm lenses):
a) Reflector + tripod to hold reflector
b) my 55-200mm VR lens
c) SB-400 flash backed off slightly to underexpose + rechargable batteries

At the Fall Colours photoshoot I actually used (though I had tripods, reflectors, monopod, reflector plus my 50mm and 18-55mm lenses):
a) my 55-200mm VR lens
b) SB-400 flash backed off slightly to underexpose + rechargable batteries

2. Push the limits of your existing gear. Good advice.
3. Focus on adding knowledge, not gear, to your camera bag. Better advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment